Protecting Users' privacy is particularly important to TECHNIKOR BIS ARKADIUSZ KULISIEWICZ. Therefore, Users of www.techni-kor.pl are guaranteed high standards of privacy protection. TECHNIKOR BIS ARKADIUSZ KULISIEWICZ as a data controller takes care of the security of the data provided by the Users.
The Controller also aims to duly inform Users of their rights and obligations in relation to the processing of personal data, especially in view of the content of the personal data protection provisions set out in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter "GDPR"). Therefore, in order to protect the privacy of Website Users, the Controller hereby informs about the legal basis for the processing of personal data provided by Users in connection with their use of the Website www.techni-kor.pl(hereinafter referred to as the "Website"), manners of collecting, processing and protecting personal data, as well as Users' rights.
A User is any natural person who uses the www.techni-kor.pl website or electronic services available through the Website.
The Controller of the personal data provided by the User in the Website www.techni-kor.pl is TECHNIKOR BIS ARKADIUSZ KULISIEWICZ, Jana III Sobieskiego 16, 05-820 Piastów, NIP 5342240253 ,(hereinafter referred to as "Controller").
The Website User's personal data is processed by the Controller based on his consent, and in some cases described herein, within the Controller's legitimate interest. The User has the right to withdraw his consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
II.PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY THE CONTROLLER
a) How personal information is obtained
The Controller acquires personal data directly from the User through the Website by having the User fill out a contact form available in the Website and send a message to the Controller through it.
Providing personal data included in the contact form is voluntary
b) Types of personal data processed
The Controller collects the following personal information about the User through the
1.First and last name;
III. PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The way in which the Controller processes data concerning the User depends on the way the User uses the Website and the functionalities available in it. The Controller processes the User's personal data for the following purposes:
1. Communication with the User.
The Controller uses his personal data to communicate with the User in a personalized way. The information communicated to the User concerns products or services offered, personal data security, network updates, reminders, but also suggested offers of the Controller or its partners. Communication with the User includes User service. Personal data is used to assist the User, resolve technical problems, and respond to the User's complaints or claims.
2. Providing the User with commercial offers via electronic means.
The purpose of using personal data of the User provided by him through the contact form available in the Website is marketing communication conducted by the Controller within the scope of his activity, in particular presentation of commercial offers to the User electronically.
3. Providing the User with commercial offers over the telephone.
The purpose of using personal data of the User provided by him through the contact form available in the Website is marketing communication conducted by the Controller within the scope of his activity, in particular presentation of commercial offers to the User over the telephone.
4. Sending the User information electronically as part of subscribing to the Controller's newsletter.
The purpose of the Controller's use of User's personal data provided within the newsletter subscription form available in the Website is to inform the User electronically (by e-mail) about new products, services, promotions or events of the Controller or its partners.
5. Enabling the User to send comments or opinions.
The Controller uses the User's personal data in order to enable the User to comment/review the Controller's or its cooperating entities' activities, services or products.
The Controller may process the User's personal data provided in the contact form also for the following purposes:
6. in order to conclude and perform a possible contract between the User and the Controller and to serve the User as the Controller's customer in accordance with Article 6(1)(b) GDPR;
7. in order to carry out financial settlements with the User who is the Controller's customer by virtue of executing a possible contract concluded between the parties, as well as possible vindication of claims from the User who is the customer within the framework of the Controller's legitimate interest in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) GDPR and in order to fulfil the Controller's legal obligations towards tax authorities on the basis of separate regulations in accordance with Article 6(1)(c) GDPR;
8. in order to carry out the Controller's marketing activities as part of the Controller's legitimate interest within the meaning of Article 6(1)(f) GDPR, and in accordance with the declarations of intent regarding marketing communications made to the Controller. Consents granted for marketing communications (e.g., to send commercial information by email or to be contacted by telephone for direct marketing purposes) may be withdrawn at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
9. in order to comply with the Controller's legal obligations towards the User set out in the GDPR, within the meaning of Article 6(1)(c) GDPR.
IV. PERSONAL DATA TRANSFERS
The User's personal data is not transferred by the Controller to any third parties.
V. USER RIGHTS
1. User Rights
At each stage of data processing, the User enjoys a number of rights that allow him to access his data, verify the correctness of data processing, correct the data, as well as the right to object to the processing of their data, request the deletion of the data, restrict the processing or transfer the data.
If the User wishes to exercise his rights as a data subject, the User may contact the Controller using the following contact details: TECHNIKOR BIS ARKADIUSZ KULISIEWICZ, Jana III Sobieskiego 16, 05-820 Piastów, email@example.com.
2. Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
The User whose personal data is processed by the Controller has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority competent in matters of personal data protection (the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection).
The Controller informs that while using the Website, short text information called "cookies" are recorded in the User's terminal device. Cookies contain IT data such as: the IP address concerning the User, the name of the website from which they come, the time of their storage on the User's terminal device, the record of parameters and statistics, and a unique number. Cookies are directed to the Website server by the web browser installed in the User's terminal device. Cookies are used on the Website in order to:
1. maintain technical correctness and continuity of the session between the Website server and the User's terminal device;
2. optimize the use by the User of the Website pages and adjust the way they are displayed on the User's terminal device;
3. ensure the safe use of the Website;
4. collect statistics on visits to the Website's pages to help improve their structure and content;
5. display on the User's terminal device advertising content that is optimally adapted to the User's preferences.
The Website uses two types of cookies: "session" and "permanent". "Session" cookies are files that are automatically deleted from the Website User's terminal device after the Website User logs off the Website or after the Website User leaves the Website's web pages or after the Internet browser is turned off. "Permanent" cookies are stored in the User's terminal device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User. "Permanent" cookies are installed in the User's terminal device only with the User's consent.
The Controller informs that:
1. Internet browsers by default accept the installation of cookies on the User's terminal device. Each User of the Website may at any time make changes in the cookie settings in the Internet browser used by him in such a way that the browser automatically blocks cookies or informs the User of their placement in his terminal device from time to time. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of using cookies is available in the settings of the Internet browser used by the Website User.
VII. OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
1. Personal data security protection
The Controller implements appropriate measures to ensure the security of the User's personal data. Safe use of the Website is ensured by systems and procedures protecting against access and disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. In addition, the systems and processes used by the Controller are regularly monitored to detect possible threats. Personal data obtained by the Controller is stored in computer systems to which access is strictly limited.
2. Storage of personal data
The storage period for Users' personal data depends on the purposes of the processing by the Data Controller.
The Controller shall retain personal data for such period of time as is necessary to achieve the stated purposes, i.e.:
for the duration of the Controller's business.
In each of the above cases, after the necessary processing period has elapsed, the data may only be processed for the purpose of asserting claims related with the relationship between the parties until the final resolution of these claims by legal means.
4. Contact information
In addition, the User may also contact us by mail at: Jana III Sobieskiego 16, 05-820 Piastów.
This document was last revised on 7 Nov 2020.